Plantforce Clean Chlorella is a purely Dutch product. Our Chlorella Pyrenoidosa is grown in a sterile and 100% clean, controlled environment, away from toxins and chemicals.
Because of the well-planned and unique production process, the nutritional values are of high and consistent quality, unlike many other brands where the exact nutritional values can fluctuate.
Why should you take chlorella?
In particular, (air) pollution exposes us all to free radicals, toxins and other harmful substances that increase our risk of disease and faster ageing. This is where Plantforce Clean Chlorella comes in.
Chlorella could possibly:
- Help protect cells from free radicals (Source: PharmaJournal).
- Help improve red blood cell count (Source: PharmaJournal).
- Help reduce the risk of developing degenerative diseases. (Source: PharmaJournal)
How is our Dutch Chlorella produced
Conventional algae cultivation has to deal with external environmental influences, such as air pollution, acid rain, insects and other contaminants, among others. Plantforce Chlorella is made using a so-called heterotrophic process, which means it is grown in sealed, sterile tanks. In this way, the production process is fully controllable and constant (Read more about the production process of our Dutch chlorella here).
Our Dutch Chlorella:
- Grown in the Netherlands
- Meets all EU quality criteria
- Is a product of the cleanest chlorella production possible
- Is free of contaminants
- Is free of harmful and undesirable substances
- Is of consistent quality
- Has consistent nutritional value
- Is from fully controlled cultivation
Plantforce Clean Chlorella is grown in sealed tanks without traces of contaminants, undesirable substances and environmental chemicals such as tar (PAHs). Our chlorella is gently dried without sterilisation to preserve its nutritional value.
Health benefits Plantforce Clean Chlorella
Chlorella is a complete and unrefined food, considered almost perfect because of its high nutrient density. It is a potential source of biologically active compounds, which is why it has many health benefits.
Chlorella is rich in vitamins and other nutrients
- Vitamins such as vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 help regulate normal body function and processes.
- Vitamin E can help protect cells from the harmful effects of free radicals (Source: ODS).
- Beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin for normal eye function and protection of the eyes against pollutants and oxidation (Source: NCBI).
- Fibre is essential for boosting natural intestinal flora and for regular healthy digestion.
- Proteins with all the essential amino acids humans need for metabolism and cell functions.
Chlorella is naturally rich in minerals
In addition to vitamins, chlorella also contains minerals such as magnesium, potassium and zinc. These three minerals are essential for maintaining normal body function and processes.
Chlorophyll in chlorella
Chlorella contains a high chlorophyll content compared to other chlorophyll-containing supplements and is considered the "Supreme Whole food Concentrate".
According to studies, chlorophyll can potentially help heal inflammation, ulcers and haemorrhoids and helps regulate menstruation. The structure of chlorophyll is similar to Hemin, which can interact with proteins and help increase red blood cell production (Source: PharmaJournal).
100% premium Chlorella Pyrenoidosa, cultivated in the Netherlands.
|Portions per jar: 83|
|Portion size: 3g (12 tablets per 250 mg)||Per 100 g||Per 3 g|
|Fat||8 g||0.2 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1.7 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||14 g||0.4 g|
|of which sugars||1.7 g||0.1 g|
|Fibres||20.3 g||0.6 g|
|Proteins||45 g||1.4 g|
|Salt||0.1 g||0 g
Recommended use Plantforce Clean Chlorella
The best way to start taking chlorella is to build up slowly. Start by taking 1 gram (4 tablets) a day with a glass of water and slowly build up to 2 to 3 grams (8 to 12 tablets) a day over 2 weeks.
We recommend not exceeding the recommended amount. The use of chlorella should not be rushed and built up too quickly.
If you want to build up your use even further, we recommend listening carefully to your body.
Store in a dry place at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Free of allergens