Formulated to a high specification, our Performance Multivitamin is a scientifically developed formula that provides 100% of your Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of key vitamins and minerals. Supplementing with Performance Multivitamin can ensure that your increased micronutrient needs are met and that your body can continuously perform at its optimal level. Studies show this is especially important for athletes and those leading active lifestyles.
Performance Multivitamin is ideal for both men and women. It contains 25 individual ingredients, each of which plays an important role in supporting the body's metabolism and immune system and maintaining overall healthy biological functions. Unlike many other multivitamins on the market, Performance Vitamins is strictly made with only high-quality ingredients. Therefore, just one tablet contains 100% of your recommended daily allowance (RDA) of important vitamins and minerals.
What are the main advantages ?
The truth is that the exact benefits of multivitamins are difficult to quantify, as there are naturally many vitamins and minerals in one supplement. But despite the plethora of benefits, we have listed a few below to help you better understand how having one in your gym bag and cupboard can help you and your training and diet:
- Contains a variety of scientifically proven and EFSA-approved vitamins and minerals crucial for health and well-being.
- A great source of calcium shown to contribute to normal energy-producing metabolism, muscle function, neurotransmission and bone maintenance.
- Packed with vitamin D that our bodies can become deficient in during the winter months, so supplementation is essential. Vitamin D also contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- The mineral selenium that studies suggest contributes to the normal functioning of both the immune system and thyroid function, in addition to protecting the body's cells from oxidative stress.
- Contains pantothenic acid that contributes to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness and the normal functioning of: mental performance, neurotransmitters, metabolism and synthesis of vitamin D and energy-yielding metabolism.
Quality assurance Performance Multivitamin
Here at Protein Works, you can have complete confidence in the product quality and source of supply. We personally check the quality of every supplier of raw materials and ingredients before giving it the Protein Works quality seal for use in our formulations. Traceability, quality and consistency are the three things we demand of every single ingredient. This is the Protein Works philosophy that runs through every product we make, setting us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
Intake advice: We recommend taking 1 tablet a day as an addition to your daily diet. Best taken in the morning with breakfast.