Psst, did you already know? It's November, which means it's World Vegan Month! World Vegan Month is celebrated every November. The number of vegans has increased dramatically in recent years, and that is something to be celebrated!
World Vegan Month is a great time to spread as much awareness about veganism as possible. So we want to use this month as much as possible to share fun news, facts and information with the rest of the world. By the way, 'the rest of the world' does not only mean vegans, but also non-vegans. In fact, this special month gives us a chance to encourage non-vegans to switch to plant-based products. There are plenty of benefits to this lifestyle, right?
There are different ways to celebrate World Vegan Month, but no rules. So celebrate it mostly as you like: after all, it's your party too 😉. Still, if it turns out you have little or no inspiration, here are a few ideas for you:
- Share your favourite plant-based recipes or supplements on social media;
- Hold a tasting for your non-vegan friends;
- Organise a vegan lunch at your work or with friends;
- Challenge acquaintances, colleagues etc to be vegan for a month.
- 7 tips to eat healthier.
- Facts and fables about veganism
Let World Vegan Month bring extra attention to veganism, and let's properly highlight the benefits of being vegan!
Happy World Vegan Month!