If you think all the extra calories you eat are going straight to your belly or thighs, you've thought right. Those are usually the areas where fat is stored. Your body stores fat to keep you alive and safe. But what can you do to get rid of this again? Here are some tips to get the most out of your fat burning. Even when you sleep!
Vóór your training
Good preparation is half the battle. A few small changes in your routine before training can go a long way. Here's how to make sure 2022 is your year!
- Try working out without having had breakfast. The advantage of this is that you start burning body fat right away, instead of your breakfast. Tired? A coffee will do no harm and is even good to drink before your workout.
- Prefer a meal beforehand? Then take OxyShred before you start your workout. OxyShred is a Thermogenic Fat Burner and also gives a natural energy boost.
- Decide in advance what you will workout so you don't waste time in the gym. Planning your workout in advance will help you focus better. Even between your sets!
During your workout
We are all guilty of wasting our time during a workout. Scrolling just a little too past your feed, sitting on the bench for a little too long or standing flexing in the mirror. We all do it. Change a few things to stay focused throughout the session.
- Instead of focusing on one muscle group, you can start doing full-body workouts. This way, you are likely to burn more fat!
- Make supersets of all your exercises. Switching faster between exercises will keep your heart rate high.
- Finish your strength training with 5-10 minutes of cardio. Go cycling anyway!
- Leave your phone in the locker so you don't get distracted.
During meal times
What and when you eat can have an effect on your fat burning. Obviously, your meal should be healthy and contain the right amount of calories, but there are a number of other tricks that make for better fat burning.
- Make sure your calorie intake is 10-20% below your usual calories. This is how you will lose fat.
- Prep your meals! This way, you always have a healthy meal on hand. No time for unhealthy snacks.
- Add spices to meals to increase thermogenesis and reduce cravings, such as chilli, ginger, turmeric, black pepper, cumin and cinnamon!
- Drink a large glass of water 30 minutes before eating to reduce appetite.
- Eat protein with every meal to increase the metabolic process. Protein has the highest thermogenic potential of all macronutrients, so make sure you get enough of it! Add 1 scoop Blessed Protein to your meals to increase the protein content.
- Eat enough fibre!
While you sleep
You need enough sleep to keep your body healthy. Most people need 8 hours of sleep a night. Did you know that you can also burn calories and fat at night?
- Have protein before you go to bed. For example, eat quack with some walnuts and cinnamon.
- Limit the size of your evening meal - eat more at breakfast and lunch instead.
- Sleep in a dark room for an undisturbed night's sleep.
Good luck with the burn!